TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. ACCEPTANCE THE USE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of The Room Marketing is subjected exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any unlawful or prohibited purposes.
By using the Website you agree to fully accept all the clauses present in this document. If you do not accept any of these clauses you must stop using the Website immediately.
2. CREDIT CARD/PAYMENT DETAILS
Your Credit Card/PayPal/Payment details are not stored by us. All Payments are processed by 3rd party payment gateways on secure and encrypted servers.
The contents of this website are not intended to constitute any personal or professional advice. You should make your own decision. The Room Marketing cannot be held liable for your decisions.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Downloading, copying, reproducing, transmitting, storing, selling or distributing any of the content without our prior written consent.
- Using this Website in a way that is damaging, or that could be damaging to this Website
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar type activity related to this Website
You may not access certain areas of this website and we reserve all the rights to further restrict access to other areas of this Website by you, at any time, at our sole discretion.
5. SERVICES AND REFUNDS
We Provide High quality Web Designing and Digital Marketing Services to Businesses. The prices are further subjected to GST and other applicable Federal Taxes.
- We offer Full refunds in case the cancellation is done within 72 hours of placing the order.
- If you choose to cancel our services after the initial 72 hours then you may be charged an amount corresponding to the man hours put into your project. The balance amount will be credited back to your initial mode of payment within 45 days of cancellation.
- Cancellation of any monthly renewal service/s should be done 30 days prior to the start of next billing cycle.
- If cancellations are made after the start of the new billing cycle then you will be billed on pro rata basis for the next billing cycle.
- Any refunded amount will be credited to your initial mode of payment account within 45 days of service cancellation.
6. CHANGE OF USE
We reserve all the right to:
6.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without any prior notice.
6.2 change these Terms and Conditions or parts of it at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any such changes shall be legally considered to be your acceptance of any such change.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Room Marketing may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
8.1 The Room Marketing and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website. In any case if you find any violation of copyright law or if the content is yours and you have not given permission to use this. Please refer to our DMCA Policy.
8.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not download, copy, reproduce, transmit, store, sell or distribute any of the content without our prior written consent. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use.
9. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
9.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without warranty of any kind whether express or indirect, including but not limited to the oblique warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for any particular purpose, copyright, compatibility, security and accuracy.
9.2 The Room Marketing or its employees cannot be held liable for any indirect or substantial loss or damage (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits, personal injury, death) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
9.3 We follow latest technology but we make no guarantee that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
You hereby agree to hold The Room Marketing and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against The Room Marketing arising out of any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
In an event where any or few of the clauses mentioned in this Terms and Conditions document is held invalid or incompatible or enforceable, those clauses will be excluded and the remaining terms and clauses shall be enforced to the extent as permitted by the law
12. VARIATION OF TERMS
The Room Marketing reserves all the rights to change/modify these terms anytime without any prior notice. The date at the bottom will be updated and you may also be informed via email. However, it is your responsibility to make yourself aware of the updates hence you are required to periodically check this page for any updates.
13. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and annotated in accordance with the law of Florida, USA and hereby to be submitted in the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts. For any further information please email email@example.com
This document was last updated on November 17, 2020.